The Lautsänger Headset Viv is the ideal companion for daily computer work. The unique sound quality due to the inclusion of the Klangsog allows long stress-free listening during online meetings and phone calls. A first medical study points to a positive effect of the Lautsänger technology on the human cardio-vascular system (report).
Music and movies appear with the intensity and liveliness known from the other Lautsänger devices. Due to the superior speech intelligibility, the Lautsänger Headset Viv is also suitable for demanding foreign language teaching.
We use the Jabra Engage 50 II headset as the basis for Viv. It is characterized by its low weight and high wearing comfort. The three integrated microphones ensure excellent speech transmission, while background noise is effectively suppressed. The on-ear ear pads also pleasantly shield the environment.
Lautsänger Headset Viv
- Speaker size 20mm
- Maximum input power of the speaker 30 mW
- Speaker bandwidth (music mode) 50Hz - 20000Hz
- 3 Mems microphones for first class voice transmission with elemination of background noise.
- Jabra SafeTone™ 2.0
- PeakStop 105
- EU Occupational Noise Directive
Certifications and compliance
- Microsoft Teams (depending on part number)
- Google Meet
- Amazon Chime
- Works With Chromebook